Monday, February 27, 2012

Anna Dello Russo Smiles for the Cameras

I once saw and photographed Anna Dello Russo outside the Dior show during Paris Haute Couture Week when I was living there this summer, but bragging is not the objective of this post. It's more a post of utter jealousy for only a woman of such statute and fashion prestige can rock that Prada jacket from the Spring 2012 collection.

Also may I use this post to go on a little rant. Can someone please explain to me how in the dead of winter (it is February right?) that our fashion icons today have disregarded the season and prematurely started wearing next seasons clothing?

What happens when its actually summer and into September? Are we going to be wearing Spring 2013's collection? Can we get back on seasonal check here. I'm getting very confused.

And to continue complaining--I don't understand how in one month's time of award shows we've managed to see starts in two different season's worth of gowns. The Golden Globes was all about Spring 2012 and the Oscars was the race to get a Fall 2012 gown off the runway the fastest.

I digress.

No comments:

Post a Comment