Friday, March 7, 2014

Fashion Month Quick Recap: I'm More Minimal Basic Than I Thought

It's funny. In season's past I gravitate towards the bold prints of Kenzo or the avante garde of Comme des Garcons. This time around I was all about the tailoring, layering, and the luxurious staples to add to a women's wardrobe for season's to come rather than the here-today-gone-tomorrow pieces. And if this winter has taught me anything, it's that its too long and I'm not dressed warm enough half the time. So designers embracing the practicality of fashion and offering us oversized sweaters, long jackets, and layered looks excites the hell out of me! Here were some of my favorite collections from all four cities.
Balengiaca

Chloe

Max Mara

Jil Sander

Isabel Marant

Damir Doma

Sacai

Proenza Schouler

Issa

Salvatore Ferragamo 
Kenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment