Sunday, January 19, 2014

Wardrobe Essentials: The Black Shoe

At one point in my life I told my I never wanted to wear black. She always suggested that color to be because she said it was the most slimming and flattering. I always took that as an insult to my weight and so in defiance of my mother's guidance, I wore color. In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have worn so much color, but luckily her advice is still in the front of my mind and it's now my go to color. I'm surprised my entire wardrobe isn't entirely black. When it comes to accessories, I love to have staples. Black bags, black shoes, black nail polish. It is always timeless and sophisticated and far from simple. From booties to stilettos and sandals. Here is what's on my wish list.

Row 1: Custome National, Chie Mahara, Custome National, Row 2:  Rag & Bone, Rebecca Minkoff, Giuseppe Zanotti, Row 3: VinceVinceSee by Chloe



No comments:

Post a Comment