Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Monochrome Pump

From left to right: First Row: Jimmy Choo, Jason Wu, Pour La Victoire. Second Row: Tibi, J Manolo Blahnik, Saint Laurent, Alexander Wang. 


So my last post was a little bit of a tease, since I announced I would be back, but never posted after that.  At work I was tasted to pick a VERAMEAT for our new physical mailer at Fab, a type of "best-of" catalogue.

I decided to make a powerpoint presentation for my boss of my top 3 picks that I think were the trendiest of Vera's newest collection.

The presentation reminded me of my love for finding trends and blogging. So, I've decided to go back to what I love most. Finding the trends that are out there today.

We all know that the pump is back. Last season Miu Miu unleashed those red checkered pointy mulles while Louis Vuitton gave us the metallic pointed pump that trickled down into the stores of Stuart Weitzman, Jeffrey Campbell, and ASOS just to name a few. Well, the pump is here for another spring. And it's hotter than ever.

The pointy pump is still back  but in NYC most popular shades - black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment